Sunday, March 21, 2010

Udaipur Holi Festival


Udaipur, Rajasthan!

HAPPY HOLI! I don't know if that is how you spell it, Holi is a festival where every one goes nuts smearing eachother with coloured powder! The photo of me with green on my face isn't even half of what was to come the following day...I was cleaning colour out of my ears for weeks!
The tall woooden srtucture in the photo below was to be a giant bon fire (example to the left) I have a wicked video of what it took to light the giant fire, where they proceed to shoot fireworks, it almost cause a riot and wound up with the electricity to the town square put out! What FUN!











1 comment:

  1. Leah, this has been the trip of a lifetime for you! I can't wait until we see each other next and you can tell me all about it. Hopefully you'll be in Cincinnati to help with the new Moksha location.

    ReplyDelete